Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full-time with flexible ADO
- Based in Bentleigh
- Administration Officer Grade 3
- Previous Medical centre experience a must!
Established in 2006, headspace offers a ‘one stop shop’ for young people aged 12 -25 and their families who may be experiencing mental health difficulties. It provides an opportunity for young people to receive help early and promotes a 'no wrong door' approach to supporting young people and their families through the provision of GPs, counsellors, Alcohol & other Drug workers and Vocational and Educational support.
What you’ll be doing
As the Office Manager, you will manage the administration staff and oversee and manage the private practice at headspace Bentleigh.
The position requires an experienced Administration Manager who is highly motivated and dynamic to continue the ongoing development and management of an integrated model of community based mental health and well-being service to young people and their families and carers.
The position will be integral to the overall functioning and delivery of mental health and wellbeing services to young people and their families and carers.
We're looking for an experienced office/practice manager preferably with an understanding of the management of people with various mental health and social issues. The position requires a high performer who is customer focused, motivated, and enthusiastic and can demonstrate initiative and have a keen attention to detail.
Do you have?
- Helpful, friendly and confidential reception manner
- Excellent and accurate administration and clerical skills
- Ability to prioritise own work and ensure targets are achieved in a complex and demanding environment
- Knowledge of Medical Software (e.g. Zedmed) and Alfred Health Powerchart and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills demonstrated ability to consult, liaise, and negotiate with consumers, carers, family members and other professionals
- Demonstrates initiative, is motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to take on a variety of diverse and at times complex tasks
Before you become a part of our team, you'll have to complete/provide a valid Victorian Working with Children Check, complete a background check, and you'll also require Australian working rights.
What's in it for you
As a part of the headspace team, you will have access to salary packaging, discounted health insurance and banking, well-being initiatives and a friendly supportive team to support a good work/life balance. We’re also close to public transport and there are cafes and shops close by.
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Marija Malic on ph: 0429 358 461
Applications close Sunday, 23 January 2022 at 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.