Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
Be part of Alfred Health’s dynamic nursing team who are stepping up to the delivery of exceptional care to our community as part of Victoria’s hotel quarantine program. We are seeking motivated AINs to join our Hotel Support Services (HSS) team with Alfred Health on a full-time basis.
“I like working for Alfred Health Hotel Support Services because it offers me the opportunity to explore and learn new skills every day.” (Disha RN)
- Open to applications from Assistant in Nursing (AIN) staff
- Full-time (80 hours with an ADO) package available until end of June 2022, with possibility to extend
- We pride ourselves on a supportive work environment, staff benefits and ongoing professional development opportunities
In Victoria, Alfred Health has been engaged to provide clinical care within the Victorian Government’s hotel quarantine program (the Program) for returned international travellers and/or community members. Alfred Health provides clinical support and management for all people residing in the Program’s clinical setting.
“I really enjoy the job satisfaction because of the huge support from the organisation; as well as I feel safe because of high standard infection control policies (Jincy, RN)
You will be assigned to a clinical hotel setting and work exclusively within that hotel for the duration of your tenure. We offer a competitive remuneration package in exchange for your exclusivity, as well as ongoing professional development opportunities.
To succeed in this role you will be a high performing nurse who has previously demonstrated you:
- Are motivated and enjoy the challenge of working in a team environment
- Hold a strong understanding and background of patient-centred care
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of communication with clients, staff and visitors
- Hold a strong commitment to the principles of Infection Prevention and Control
Please ensure you read through the attached PD prior to applying.
Alfred Health also offers benefits above a competitive salary, including salary packaging and travel expenses.
If you are interested in the opportunity to join one of Australia's leading health care providers, view a copy of the attached position description and then apply online. For further information, please contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.