Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full-time with flexible ADO to November 2022 (maternity leave backfill)
- Based in Moorabbin
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 3, Social Worker/Speech Pathologist/Occupational Therapist/Psychologist Grade 2
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team environment
What's in it for you
- Great team culture
- Frequent professional development opportunities
- Regular professional supervision
- Work-life balance
Alfred CYMHS is one component of the Department of Mental & Addiction Health at Alfred Health. We are a community-based service providing comprehensive assessment, treatment and case management to infants, children, adolescents and young people up to the age of 25 years of age presenting with behavioural, emotional, psychiatric or developmental difficulties.
What you’ll be doing
As one of our clinicians, you will undertake generic case management responsibilities on our general sector team to provide assessment, treatment and intervention to children and youth aged 4-25 years.
You’ll assist with coverage of intake and crisis response functions within the service and work collaboratively with clients, families and other services to ensure best outcomes for the clients.
What we need from you
- Approved tertiary qualifications and eligibility for membership with AHPRA or the appropriate professional body
- Demonstrated capability in the provision of mental health interventions
- Appropriate work visa
- Current Victorian Driver License
- Current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one, and be willing to undergo a Background Check
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Salary packaging, discounted health insurance and banking
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Stephanie Haikal ph: 8552 0555
Closing date: Sunday, 19 September 2021 by 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.