- Job no: 40083
- Category: Technical and Support, Information & Communication Technology
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent Position
- Full Time
- HS5 Classification
- The Alfred Location
- Staff Benefits
The Finance Department provides a wide range of financial and business services to all areas of Alfred Health. Finance services include financial and management accounting, financial compliance, financial analysis & decision support, data management, organisational reporting, clinical costing, support for financial information systems and transactional services (including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Medical Billing).
This position will report to the Manager, Knowledge Management and will provide the technical and data support to maintain the data integrity of the data warehouse platform. This will include but not limited to designing and extracting data for different purposes including data registries, researches and other business and ad hoc purposes. The position will be responsible for delivering a customer-centric approach to system support and providing technical direction and oversight on the use of technology to improve data quality and integrity.
- Tertiary qualifications in a technical discipline
- At least 5 years’ database/development experience
- Highly proficient with ETL tools such as SSIS packages and other C# applications
- Excellent object-oriented design and programming skills with relational data and data modeling experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of various software development methodologies and the SDLC including testing tools
- Experience in a healthcare analytics
- Cerner health system’s knowledge and experience
- Knowledge about Victorian health registries and data collection with Redcap systems
- Salary packaging
- Discounted private health insurance
- Onsite parking (subject to availability)
- Gym and library facilities
- Close to public transport and shops
Please send all enquiries to Bismi Jomon (Manager Knowledge Management in Data & Analytical Services) at B.Jomon@alfred.org.au
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Closes in 12 days - 10 Oct 2022
- Published on 19 Sep 2022, 2:03 AM