- Permanent, Part-time (3 days/wk), Classification: Admin Grade 1
- 7 day rotating roster
- Great Staff Benefits
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Permanent, Part-time (3 days/wk)
- Classification: Admin Grade 1
- Alfred location - Adult Inpatient Unit
- 7 day rotating roster
Alfred Mental & Addiction Health is responsible for the operation of services, which focus on people with a severe mental illness residing in the Inner South Eastern area of Melbourne.
The single most important goal of Alfred Mental & Addiction Health is to create an environment that facilitates clinical recovery, supports individual recovery efforts and strives to minimise service system barriers to the recovery process.
In this role, you will be responsible for the coordination of communication, patient services and clerical services within the designated ward or department. As the first point of contact for many patients, visitors and staff, you will facilitate excellent customer service and be central to the efficient and effective running of the unit environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated computer literacy including Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Email)
- Certificate II in Business Administration or equivalent
- Formal training in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Experience/background in a health care setting
- Knowledge of medical terminology and/or clinical practice
- Experience with Health Information systems (iPM, CMI, Cerner)
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
- Great employment benefits as part of Alfred Health - Wellbeing initiatives, car parking (subject to availability), onsite gym, childcare services, access to salary packaging, novated leasing and discounted health insurance and banking
- Located close to public transport and cafes
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter
If you are interested in this position or would like any further details, please contact Megan Layne on ph: 0458 605 333
Applications Close: 11pm AEST, Monday 26th February 2024
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In accordance with the Health Minister's Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination Order, all Alfred Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated (3 doses) for COVID-19 or hold an acceptable medical exemption. Furthermore, in accordance with the Health Services Amendment (Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers) Act 2020, health care workers in Category A or B roles (as determined by the department’s risk ratings) are required to be vaccinated against influenza or hold an acceptable medical exemption.