Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed-term– until March 2022
- Part-time – 38 hours per fortnight
- Classification code – HS2
- Caulfield location
- Staff benefits
Nursing Services provides a professional link to nurses working in all programs and departments at Caulfield Hospital. In addition to direct patient-related roles, a number of administrative and specialist support functions are undertaken by Nursing Services. These include a continuous management coordination on-site, nursing recruitment, Page 2 of 3 staffing allocations, clinical education, student support, clinical consultancy, nursing quality, nursing projects, Telehealth coordination and inpatient bed access.
Health of Older People (HOP) services’ primary clinical purpose or treatment goal is improving the functioning of a person with multidimensional needs to promote independence and quality of life. These needs are associated with medical conditions related to ageing. They include falls, incontinence, reduced mobility, complex psychosocial problems, delirium and depression. Rehabilitation services are proactive and goal oriented. They target people with loss of function or ability from any cause, either congenital or acquired.
Rehabilitation aims to improve function and prevent deterioration of function to bring about the highest possible level of holistic independence; physical, psychological, social and economic.
The Executive Assistant role primarily provides direct executive and administrative support to the following three roles:
- Director of Nursing Caulfield Hospital / Deputy Director Health of Older People
- Deputy Director Rehabilitation Services
- Senior Operations Manager / Associate Director of Nursing Caulfield Hospital
Support is also provided to the following additional roles:
- Nursing & Staffing Allocation Manager
- Nursing Quality & Clinical Projects Coordinator
- Harm Free Clinical Consultant
- Wound Clinical Nurse Consultant
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Training or comparable experience in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience/background in business administration
- Experience/background in management/executive support
- Experience/background in a health care setting
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Easy public transport access and discounted staff car parking
If you would like any further details, please contact Danielle Bolster on 9076 6645
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.