Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
Caulfield Community Health Service
- 80 hours a fortnight
- Permanent postion
- Based on site at Caulfield Hospital, only 15 min south east of the city
- Salary packaging, ADO and onsite parking available
- Caulfield Hospital is located close to public transport and shops.
About Caulfield Community Health Service
Caulfield Community Health Service is a dynamic integrated community health service of Alfred Health. We deliver Commonwealth Home Suppoort Program (CHSP) and Community Health Funded Adult, Child, Youth and Family, Case Management and Health Promotion Services to clients in the local government areas.
This is a multi-skilled position providing professional administrative and reception support, primarily within Caulfield Community Health Service. In this role you will liaise closely with a diverse range of clients, carers, community members, health professionals and external agencies. Duties may include and not be limited to, provision of information to consumers, data collection and entry, medical record management, fee collection, financial reconciliation, requisition/ordering, internal and external account processes.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), collaboration and problem solving skills. Well developed administrative, reception and telephone skills including excellent time management skills are essential to this role.
Skills / Experience (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), collaboration and problem solving skills.
- Well-developed administrative, reception and telephone skills
- Excellent time management and work prioritisation skills.
- Effective computer skills and knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge and understanding of confidentiality and privacy legislation.
- Ability to work systematically ensuring a substantial level of accountability and responsibility.
- Capacity to understand and adhere to organisational policies and guidelines.
Enquiries: Nancy Karabelas Administration Team Leader 0404 816 301
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.