Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- HR Business Partner
- Full Time, 80 hours per fortnight
- Ongoing and Fixed Term (end 2022)
- Classification - HS5 ($100,000 p.a.)
- Various staff benefits
Alfred Health employs over 11,000 people in a variety of allied health, medical, nursing and business support roles. We consider ourselves a high achieving organisation and take great pride in the way we provide and deliver patient centred care.
An extraordinary opportunity exists for experienced individuals to join our redeveloped HR Services team and support the valuable work of our service programs and clinicians. As an HR Business Partner, you will work closely with a range of stakeholders across multiple sites throughout Alfred Health to provide high-level advice, guidance and support to management and staff on all facets of the Human Resources function. You will play a key role in driving change and implementing the People & Culture strategy.
Your demonstrated experience in the provision of high level HR advice, guidance and support to executives, managers and staff throughout an organisation will enable you to operate as a self-motivated, pro-active HR generalist in a fast paced and challenging operational environment.
If you are interested in a career in public health and a generalist HR role, which focuses on ensuring efficient and effective processing of employment related information and advice to line managers, then this opportunity is for you. You will be well supported by a dedicated team of subject matter experts and HR Business Partners enabling you to develop your HR practice.
The main objectives of this role are:
- Leading end to end case management of key areas include performance, leave management, ill/injured employees, succession planning, retention, conflict, grievances, training and facilitation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the provision of HR advice in a large and complex environment. Business partnering experience desirable.
- Proven experience in all HR matters including performance management techniques and practices, complaints management, workforce planning, change management etc.
Please view position description for more details and requirements
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Onsite gymnasium
- Onsite parking
- Locations with easy public transport access
We understand that work needs to be flexible to your needs and working from home for some of your hours can be made available. (It is important to note that Alfred Health is an employer delivering a frontline community response to COVID and you will be required to regularly work onsite despite ever changing COVID restrictions).
For enquires contact please contact Craig Till, HR Services Manager on (03) 9076 5414
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.