- Job no: 33917
- Category: Nurse, Enrolled Nurse
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Ongoing contract
- Part-time – 64 hours per fortnight or Full time - 80 hours
- Enrolled Nurse Level 1 or 2
- Alfred location
- Staff benefits
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and a major provider of specialist state-wide services to the people of Victoria. Nurse Bank and Pool provides supplementary staff to both Alfred and Sandringham sites when required due to increase in service demand or shortfall in staffing requirements. The service provides advanced and just in time bookings
Working as an Enrolled Nurse at Alfred Health you will have the unique experience of working across a wide range of general and specialty areas. The focus at Alfred Health is to provide patient-centered care, as well as support to family, friends and the community.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA
- Demonstrates the appropriate competencies and skills as per the relevant Enrolled Nurse classification
- Be a motivated individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a team environment
- Possess a strong understanding and background of Patient-Centred care
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of communication with patients, staff, and visitors
- Be available to work on a rotating roster (morning, afternoon & night duty)
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Easy public transport access and discounted staff car parking
If you are interested in this position or would like any further details, please contact Jannine Martin or Elizabeth Kahura on 0447 044 933
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 31 Aug 2022, 11:27 PM