Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
Your Alfred Health nursing career starts here!
- Part time 12-month program - 64 hours per fortnight
- Intakes - January/February/April or July 2022
- Located across our 3 campuses The Alfred, Caulfield Hospital and Sandringham Hospital
- Great benefits including salary packaging, on site gymnasium, car park and more!
At Alfred Health, we offer:
Join our General Nursing program to work with a friendly and supportive team whilst you develop your career as a professional registered nurse.
Gain valuable experience working in general medical or surgical wards, Emergency and Trauma Centre, Aged care & Rehabilitation, Burns & Plastics, Cardiac & Thoracic, Oncology, Operating Suites - to name a few!
In addition to the clinical support provided, a number of structured learning and developmental opportunities are provided throughout your graduate year to support you.
We offer a range of nursing specialties, encourage, and support our graduates at all campuses to actively further their professional development. Rotations are available for a portion of graduates.
How to apply:
- Register for Computer Match and referee details to be provided
- Read Position Description
- Apply online, only required to submit one application to Alfred Health
- Personal email address, no UNI
- CV - please include an up to date photo
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, all candidates will be required to complete their interviews using the SONRU Video tool via the Computer Match website
- Online applications will close on 9th July 2021
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Onsite gym
- Onsite car parking
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Child-care centre
Start your career with Alfred Health and APPLY NOW.
Please visit our website for any further information: https://www.alfredhealth.org.au/careers/nursing-careers/graduate-nurse-programs
If you have any queries please email email@example.com or for any online application assistance please contact 03) 9076 2047
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.