Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Executive Team Administrative Assistant
- Permanent full time, 80 hours per fortnight with monthly ADO
- Classification code: HS2
- Based at Caulfield Hospital
- Staff benefits
Alfred Home, Acute and Community (HAC) is a clinical program across Alfred Health. The program plays an integral role within Victoria’s health care system, supporting people to maximise their health, independence and functioning, and minimise long-term care needs. The Home, Acute and Community program oversees a diverse group of services promoting effective seamless care, from acute care back into the community. These services are provided in people’s homes, community centres and in hospital when indicated.
Based at Caulfield Hospital, this position provides administrative support to the Home, Acute and Community (HAC) Program Executive and medical leadership Teams, as well as the Business & Strategy Unit. Administrative functions include management of diaries, meetings, minute taking and timesheets, supporting activities related to recruitment, rosters, events, education and training sessions, as well as supporting projects and completing general office duties. In addition, this role acts as the Hospital Medical Officer (HMO) Coordinator for Caulfield Hospital, working closely with the Alfred Health Medical Workforce Unit, and provides administrative support for new and existing medical staff.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple diaries and respond rapidly to changing priorities
- Relevant administrative experience at an executive or senior level
- Experience managing multiple diaries
- Well-developed computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel programs
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a public hospital setting
If you are interested in this position or would like any further details, please contact Peter Hunter on 03 9076 6267.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.