Senior Clinician Physiotherapist (Grade 3)
Inpatient Acquired Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre
Part time, fixed term (maternity leave cover until 13/12/21, 56 hours/fortnight)
Do you have excellent leadership skills, extensive experience and love being part of a dynamic well supported multi-disciplinary team? If you’re ready for the next stage of your career, spend it with us.
Alfred Health's Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) Rehabilitation Centre is a state wide service providing rehabilitation services for people with moderate to severe acquired brain injuries including traumatic brain injuries, stroke, hypoxic brain injuries and other causes of non-progressive brain injury. The service is comprised of a 36-bed inpatient rehabilitation service, a community rehabilitation service and a 4-bed transitional living service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and skilled physiotherapist to provide high quality assessment and management of patients within the ABI Unit. Along with the clinical responsibilities in this senior role, you will provide leadership and clinical supervision to the ABI team, Physiotherapy staff and students. You will also contribute to quality improvement and research activities within the ABI Unit and the Physiotherapy department.
- Extensive clinical experience, knowledge and skills in ABI and Neurological rehabilitation
- Ability to lead, supervise and provide professional development and support staff and students.
- Evidence of previous involvement in development and implementation of research quality improvement activities.
- Completed ,or in the process of completing, post graduate qualifications in neurological physiotherapy or other relevant clinical areas.
- AHPRA Registration as a Physiotherapist is required.
· Salary packaging
· Discount health insurance
Alfred Health’s Physiotherapy Service provides you with access to regular clinical supervision, opportunities for continued professional development and a supportive team of physiotherapists.
Applications close: Thursday, 26 November 2020, address to Valentina Maric, Physiotherapy Manager. Interviews will take place on Tuesday Dec 1st or Wednesday Dec 2nd November 2020
Enquiries: to Fiona Bahr (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Cristie Windfeld-Lund (email@example.com) Ph: 90767415.