Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Permanent, full-time with flexible ADO (Part-time negotiable)
- Salary: RPN Grade 5, PSY Grade 4 or Chief SW/OT Grade 2
- Based in Moorabbin
- Lead the development of innovation and creative engagement and service delivery approaches
Alfred Child and Youth Mental Health Service (CYMHS) is one component of Addiction and Mental Health at Alfred Health.
The CYMHS Sector Team provides care to children, adolescents and their families within the inner southern region between the ages of 4-24 years. The sector teams manage and co-ordinate the referral and intake into the service as well as offering assessment, treatment and case management. Further services within this sector include single session family consultations, eating disorders program and metallization based therapy.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Sector Team Leader plays a pivotal role in supporting senior intake clinicians in managing the referrals and intakes to the service.
In this role, you will lead and co-ordinate the multidisciplinary team especially in the areas of allocation, monitoring of workload, teamwork, clinical team processes, client pathways, stakeholder engagement, and other operational functions and management of resources required by the team.
You will also lead the development of innovation and creative engagement and service delivery approaches to children, young people and their families.
You are passionate about creating a team culture and performance that is based on hope, optimism and a recovery framework.
- Be eligible for membership with AHPRA or the appropriate professional body
- Have experience in specialist assessment and treatment of children and youth in mental health
- Have experience in leading teams
- Possess Australian working rights
- Have/be willing to apply for a Valid Victorian Working with Children Check and be willing to undergo a background check
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
- Access to discounted health insurance and banking
- Well-being initiatives
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this sounds like you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position please contact Denise Fry on ph: 8552 0555
Applications close Sunday 1 November 2020 at 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.