Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Rotational Grade 2 (SX2-SX5) Clinical Pharmacist
Multiple positions available, including:
- 1 x Full-time, permanent position
- 3 x Full-time, 12 month position – 80 hours per fortnight, maternity leave
- 1 x Part-time, 12 month position - 48 hours per fornight, maternity leave
- 1 x Part-time, 6 month postion - 48 hours per fortnight
The Pharmacy services operate across all Alfred Health sites and are well recognised nationally and internationally for high quality, innovative, patient-focused services, education and training programmes as well as significant research output. Clinical pharmacy services are aligned with the Alfred Health clinical program structure. Clinical pharmacists are attached to medical units and work alongside medical, nursing and allied health teams to achieve the best medication outcomes for patients. Each team of clinical pharmacists is supported by a Senior Clinical Pharmacist with specialist expertise. This unit and team based structure underpins the excellence in patient care of our clinical pharmacy services.
More information can be found at: https://www.alfredhealth.org.au/services/pharmacy-at-alfred-health
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Registered pharmacist with AHPRA
- Experience in clinical pharmacy in a hospital setting, minimum 2 years
- Credentialed or a portfolio that demonstrates progression towards credentialing as Transition (Level 1) on the Australian Advanced Level Framework highly desirable
If you currently posses less than 2 years clinical experience as a registered Pharmacist but are interested in joining the Alfred team in a supported program, please consider applying for the Pharmacy Foundation Resident positions at the Alfred (close date November 22nd 2020)
- Onsite gym (currently closed during COVID)
- Child care
- Discount health insurance
- Salary packaging
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
Applications close midnight Sunday 29th November
For a confidential discussion please contact Diana Sandulache, Deputy Director - Workforce and Culture - Tel: +61 3 9076 2061
Applications must be submitted electronically via the Alfred Health website - applications forwarded to the contact email address will not be considered.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.