- Job no: 30479
- Categories: Allied Health and Medical Science, Pharmacy
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
Alfred Health Advanced Training Residents
Advanced Training Residency offer:
Full time, fixed term until March 2023
Alfred Health provides health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and is a major provider of specialist services to people across Victoria. We operate across three outstanding inpatient facilities, The Alfred, Caulfield, and Sandringham Hospitals, and also provide specialist services to the state HIV and Sexual Medicine tertiary service.Alfred Health is nationally and internationally recognised for progressive developments in health care, medical research and health care teaching, and is at the forefront of developments in clinical services to ensure the best possible patient care.
The Alfred Health Advanced Training Residency Programme provides pharmacists with a formal structured program to support progression to advanced practice in a specific clinical speciality.
In 2021, SIX Advanced Training Resident positions are on offer from the following specialties (one position per speciality):
- A sperate opportunity to complete an Advanced Training Residency in Clinical Informatics is also advertised here
These TWO year Advanced Training Residency offer:
- Formal structured learning with minimum 18 months in chosen specialty.
- A two year full time Grade II appointment within the Alfred Health Clinical Pharmacy Service.
- Formal awarding of an SHPA Advanced Training Resident in the chosen specialty at the completion of the program.
This Advanced Training Residency is for YOU, if you are ready to:
- Build on your existing 3 to 5 years of clinical practice experience.
- Further develop clinical skills and knowledge in a clinical specialty area
- Apply learned theory and practice based research in a chosen clinical discipline.
- Be awarded an Advanced Training Residency from an internationally renowned centre of clinical excellence.
For information and an application pack:
Telephone 03 9076 2061 or email
Steven Walker email@example.com
An information night will be held via Zoom on Wednesday 18th November at 5:30pm. Please contact Steven to register attendance and to recieve the meeting link.
Applications close on Friday 27th November 2020
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 05 Nov 2020, 3:56 AM