- Job no: 29923
- Categories: Allied Health and Medical Science, Psychology
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
Psychology – Discipline Senior
- Permanent, Part-time (3 days per week)
- Based in Moorabbin
- Clinical Psychologist, Grade 4
- Extensive experience in child and youth mental health services
Alfred CYMHS is one component of the Department of Mental & Addiction Health at Alfred Health. We are a community-based service providing comprehensive assessment, treatment and case management to infants, children, adolescents and young people up to the age of 25 years of age presenting with behavioural, emotional, psychiatric or developmental difficulties.
What YOU’LL be doing
The discipline senior psychologist is responsible for the clinical and professional development of CYMHS psychologists and co-ordination of psychology services within CYMHS. The discipline senior psychologist will maintain clinical psychological standards within CYMHS, and promote and develop psychology research and evaluation within CYMHS.
What we need from YOU
- Approved tertiary qualifications and eligibility for membership of AHPRA
- Postgraduate qualifications
- Minimum of ten years’ post graduate clinical experience
- Appropriate work visa
- Current Victorian Driver's License
- Current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one, and be willing to undergo a Background Check
What's in it for YOU
- Access to discounted health insurance and banking
- Frequent professional development opportunities
- Great work life balance
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click on the link below to APPLY. Please include your resume and a cover letter.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Denise Fry on ph: 0427 152 851 or Lynda Katona on: 0402 071 138
Closing date: Sunday 9 August 2020 by 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closes in 5 days - 09 Aug 2020
- Published on 24 Jul 2020, 4:46 AM