Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Employment Status- Fixed term 2-year contract
- Part time
- Award-Administrative Officers Award HS4
- The Alfred Hospital
The Innovation and Education Hub (‘The Hub’) located at the Alfred campus is a newly designed state-of-the-art innovation and education precinct designed to enable staff and partners to come together to recharge, share and test new ideas, learn from and connect with one another. The Hub is at the epicentre of where healthcare insects with innovation, art and technology.
The Hub space consists of:
- Dedicated space and technology for innovation, including the creation of a usability lab that enables rapid prototyping through human centred design concepts and factors;
- Improved learning and education facilities with more flexible and contemporary spaces, this includes a seminar room and conference facilities supported by The Hub staff;
- Collaboration spaces that enable staff and patients to come together to co-design, share and test ideas, including a cafe and other public gathering spaces;
- Quiet reading space, with a repurposed Ian Potter Library and staff that reflect new ways of learning.
This gig will suit an experienced creative person with amazing digital talent to bring ‘ideas to life’ by producing and implementing innovative digital content. Have outstanding planning and time management skills, who is adaptable, mega organised, is a team player and a natural communicator. As a self-starter you are able to work autonomously to delivery high quality media productions in and around the Hub.
The scope of responsibilities includes everything from managing back-of-house media asset administration duties to collaborating in media products for high profile conferences, projects, exhibitions, experiential programs, courses, workshops and awards ceremonies. You will also work closely with IT to ensure a glitch-free delivery of media products, while also ensuring all digital assets are ready for the event.
This is a lifestyle career position which means you need some flexibility around the timing of events, which can take place during some weekday evenings or even weekends. This is a fixed expectation so please consider this before you apply.
- experience with graphic design,
- editing, audio and post-production
- expertise with Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects or similar; basic cinematography and project management.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a permanent start-up endeavour at ground zero, with an all-new team made up of two dynamic business and experience leads - and you! Additional benefits include:
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym
- Child care services
If you’ve got creativity and passion, you’re going to love working with us.
Please introduce yourself with cover letter and resume.
Applications close on Sunday, 5th July 2020 at 11pm.
Enquiries to Ms Joanne Donovan | Director, Learning & Innovation, 0437 198 640 or Ms Alicia Ralph | Hub Engagement & Activation Lead, 0422 191 104
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.