Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Permanent, Part-time (3 days per week)
- Based in Moorabbin
- RPN Grade 5, PSY Grade 4 or Chief SW/OT Grade 2
- Create a team culture and performance that is based on hope, optimism and a recovery framework
Alfred Child and Youth Mental Health Service (CYMHS) is one component of Addiction and Mental Health at Alfred Health. We are a community-based service providing comprehensive multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and case management to infants, children, adolescents and young people up to the age of 25 years of age presenting with behavioural, emotional, psychiatric or developmental difficulties.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Alfred CYMHS have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader within our Infant Mental Health Team, which provides assessment, treatment and consultation for those up to 5 years.
As the Team Leader of the Infant program, you will lead and co-ordinate a multi-disciplinary team, monitoring workload, teamwork, clinical processes, client pathways, stakeholder engagement, community partnerships and operational and management resources within the team.
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- Prior experience in leading teams and providing specialist assessment and treatment of babies, children and their families.
- Appropriate work visa
- Current Victorian Driver's License
- Current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one and be willing to undergo a Background Check
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
- Access to salary packaging and discounted health insurance and banking
- Wellbeing initiatives and work/life balance
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this sounds like you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Denise Fry on ph: 8552 0555
Closing date: Sunday, 2 August 2020 by 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.