Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed-term - 6 Month Position
- Full Time - 80 hours per fortnight
- Grade 1 Classification
- Alfred Health / Alfred Radiology
- Staff benefits
Alfred Hospitals Radiology Department is one of Melbourne’s leading tertiary teaching and trauma hospitals.
Alfred Radiology Department values education and professional development and utilises modern technologies across all modalities to imaging challenging patients
The Alfred hospital your role would be to provide the best possible radiographic examination ensuring patient comfort, welfare and safety in accordance with established radiographic practice, ethics and code of conduct.
Staff will be rotated through Inpatient's, Outpatient's, Theatre, Emergency & Trauma to allow the broadest range of experience.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Medical Radiations or equivalent
- Eligibility for A.S.M.I.R.T. Statement of Compliance
- National Registration with AHPRA to practice as a Medical Imaging Technologist
- Victorian Department of Health Use Licence
- Evidence of CPD in line with registration requirements.
- Good communication skills
- Team Worker
Alfred Radiology values education and professional development and utilises modern technologies across all modalities to imaging challenging patients
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym
- Child care services
If you are interested in this position then view a copy of the attached Position Description, which further details the responsibilities and scope of the role, as well as outlining the essential and desirable traits that will form the basis of selection.
Applications close : Monday 30 March 2020
Please provide and appropriate cover letter or CV.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.