- Job no: 27246
- Categories: Junior Medical, Registrar
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full Time and Part Time opportunities available
- Six month rotation: 1 February 2021 to 1 August 2021
GP registrar positions in sexual health medicine. Exciting opportunity to gain high quality, well supported training in sexual health medicine - diagnosis and management of sexually transmitted infections - at the Melbourne Sexual Health Centre, Victoria’s major public sexual health service and internationally recognised STI research centre. See www.mshc.org.au for more information about the service.
This position would suit general practice trainees interested in sexual health as a 6-month special skills post or hospital registrars interesting in broadening their experience.
Qualifications and experience
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Excellent communication skills with patients and clinical team
- Ability to discuss sensitive issues with patients from diverse backgrounds
- Interest or previous involvement in sexual health
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioner training program or experience in general practice
Enquiries to: Dr Marcus Chen: email@example.com
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.