Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full Time or Part Time hours available
Rehabilitation, Aged and Community Care is a clinical program across Alfred Health and largely based at Caulfield Hospital. The RACC program plays an integral role within Victoria’s health care system, supporting people to maximise their independence and functioning, and minimise long-term healthcare needs. RACC oversees a diverse group of services promoting effective seamless care, from acute care back into the community. These services are provided in hospital, community based settings and in people’s homes.
The Manager Improvement and Innovation – Business and Strategy Unit will provide strategic support to the RACC program to ensure that through continuous improvement and innovation, it meets organisational and operational objectives, and responds to the needs of its patients and local community. The Manager does this through leading the Quality and Business Improvement Plan cycle, leading significant improvement and innovation initiatives, generating capacity and capability in improvement science within the program, fostering leadership development, providing considered advice to the RACC Executive, and creating the environment for continuous improvement and transformation As part of a cohesive leadership team, the Manager Improvement and Innovation – Business Strategy Unit will work closely with the Manager Performance and Planning – Business and Strategy Unit to respond to program performance and measure impacts of initiatives, and collaboratively with our operational and professional leads within RACC.
- Experience in health service management and an understanding of health service and service delivery objectives
- Relevant tertiary qualification in health/business
- Demonstrated success in medium to large scale project management initiative
- Sound financial analysis and planning skills
- Strong business and report writing ability
- highly effective communication skills
- Postgraduate qualifications in business/management or relevant field
- Experience in working redesign/organisational development programs and coaching staff in improvement science
All enquiries to Melanie Reed or Peter Hunter on 9076 6267
Applications close Friday, 21st February 2020 at 11pm
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.