Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed-term - End of November 2020
- Full time - 80 hours plus flexible ADO
- Based in Frankston
- RPN Grade 3, SW/OT/PSY Grade 2
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to be a part of a passionate team pioneering mental health services!
- A meaningful job role with other like-minded team players!
headspace Early Psychosis is one of the world’s most comprehensive youth early psychosis programs being delivered through one program in each Australian state.
Through this new initiative, young people and their families have timely access to comprehensive evidence-based early psychosis services. This program aims to intervene early with young people who have unusual sensory experiences and/or beliefs and their families and supporters. The service builds on strengths and resilience, uses the wisdom of lived experience and fosters hope, potential, and recovery.
Alfred Health is the lead agency for this program and offers the opportunity to work in a growing dynamic healthcare environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a CCT (Continuing Care Team) Clinician will provide clinical assessment, intervention, case management and therapy to young people presenting with, or at risk of, developing early psychosis and facilitate a culture that emphasises family involvement. In addition, you will act as a resource demonstrating current theoretical knowledge and evidence base for discipline-specific practice in mental health.
In this role, you will be well supported through an outcome orientated multi-disciplinary team structure with opportunities for professional development.
WHAT WE NEED
- Current Victorian Driver’s License
- Current Working with Children Check
- Appropriate work visa
- Relevant professional registration or membership
- Postgraduate qualifications (desired)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Access to salary packaging and discounted health insurance and banking
- Frequent professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in the headspace Discovery College
- Great work-life balance
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion or more detail on the role, please contact Mike Etheridge ph: 0409 405 137
Applications close Wednesday 29 January 2020 at 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.