- Job no: 24000
- Categories: Allied Health and Medical Science, Occupational Therapy
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- PERMANENT - Full-time with flexible ADO
- Based in Moorabbin
- Occupational Therapist Grade 2
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
Alfred Child & Youth Mental Health Service (CYMHS) is one component of the Department of Mental & Addiction Health at Alfred Health. We are a community-based service providing comprehensive assessment, treatment and case management to infants, children, adolescents and young people up to the age of 25 years of age presenting with behavioural, emotional, psychiatric or developmental difficulties.
CYMHS provides clinical services in partnership with a wide range of service providers to achieve the best possible outcomes. Alfred CYMHS is committed to active participation by families and young people in evaluating and improving our services.
What you’ll be doing
As our new clinician in one of the mental health sector teams, you will provide case management and community psychiatric interventions to children and young people aged 3-25 and their families, including providing OT specific assessments, interventions and groups as required.
What we need from you
- Approved tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline and eligibility for membership of AHPRA or the appropriate professional body
- Appropriate work visa
- Current Victorian Driver's License
- Current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one
- Be willing to undergo a Background Check
What's in it for you
- Salary packaging, discounted health insurance and banking
- Frequent professional development opportunities
- Great work-life balance
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position please contact Jenny-Maree Marshall or Rachel Marsden on ph: 8552 0555
Closing date: Friday 6 December 2019 by 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closed 6 days ago - 06 Dec 2019
- Published on 22 Nov 2019, 3:53 AM