- Job no: 24000
- Categories: Allied Health and Medical Science, Occupational Therapy
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed-term to March 2021 – Fulltime with flexible ADO
- Based in Moorabbin
- RPN Grade 3, or OT/SW/SP/PSY Grade 2
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
Alfred CYMHS is one component of the Department of Mental & Addiction Health at Alfred Health. We are a community-based service providing comprehensive assessment, treatment and case management to infants, children, adolescents and young people up to the age of 25 years of age presenting with behavioural, emotional, psychiatric or developmental difficulties.
What you’ll be doing
As our newest clinician you will undertake generic case management responsibilities on our general sector team which provides assessment, treatment and intervention to children and youth aged 4-25 years.
You’ll assist with coverage of intake and crisis response functions within the service and work collaboratively with clients, families and other services to ensure best outcomes for the clients.
What we need from you
- Approved tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline and eligibility for membership of AHPRA or the appropriate professional body
- Appropriate work visa
- Current Victorian Driver's License
- Current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one
- Be willing to undergo a Background Check
What's in it for you
- Access to salary packaging, and discounted health insurance and banking
- Frequent professional development opportunities
- Great work life balance
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position please contact Denise Fry on ph: 8552 0555
Closing date: Wednesday 26 February 2020 by 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closed 3 days ago - 26 Feb 2020
- Published on 12 Feb 2020, 1:10 AM