Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Permanent, Full-time with flexible ADO
- Based in Moorabbin
- RPN Grade 3
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
Alfred CYMHS is one component of the Department of Mental & Addiction Health at Alfred Health. We are a community-based service providing comprehensive assessment, treatment and case management to infants, children, adolescents and young people up to the age of 25 years of age presenting with behavioural, emotional, psychiatric or developmental difficulties.
What you’ll be doing
As our newest clinician, you will provide a full range of clinical casework and other therapeutic interventions within Alfred CYMHS, including formal assessments, individual, family and group therapy, and education programs.
This will include assessment (including crisis assessment), intervention and case management services to clients and their families including those with co-morbid difficulties.
What you’ve got
- Approved tertiary qualifications and registration with AHPRA
- Development Psychiatry Course Certificate or equivalent (desirable)
- Australian working rights
- Have/be willing to apply for a valid Victorian Working with Children Check and be willing to undergo a background check
What’s in it for you
- Access to salary packaging, discounted health insurance and banking
- Frequent professional development opportunities
- Great work-life balance
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position please contact Colleen Hunter on ph: 8552 0555
Closing date: Sunday 24 November 2019 by 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.