Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Part-time, Fixed-term to June 2020
- Based in Moorabbin
- Clinical Neuropsychologist Grade 2
- Generous salary packaging + 9.5% Super
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
Alfred CYMHS is one component of the Department of Mental & Addiction Health at Alfred Health. We are a community-based service providing comprehensive assessment, treatment and case management to infants, children, adolescents and young people up to the age of 25 years of age presenting with behavioural, emotional, psychiatric or developmental difficulties.
CYMHS provides clinical services in partnership with a wide range of service providers to achieve the best possible outcomes. Alfred CYMHS is committed to active participation by families and young people in evaluating and improving our services.
What you’ll be doing
As our Clinical Neuropsychologist, you will provide comprehensive neuropsychological assessments, consultation and the development, implementation, and monitoring of treatment interventions.
You will also provide primary, secondary and tertiary mental health consultation, professional development and educational programs internally and to other service providers.
What we need from you
- A Masters or Doctoral degree in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Specialist endorsement in clinical neuropsychology/eligibility for endorsement in the area of clinical neuropsychology
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Appropriate work visa
- Current Victorian Driver's License
- Current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one and be willing to undergo a Background Check
What's in it for you
- Discounted health insurance and banking
- Frequent professional development opportunities
- Great work-life balance
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position please contact Monica Korpershoek or Eloise Hughes on ph: 8552 0555
Closing date: Wednesday 16th October 2019 by 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.