Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed term to March 2021, Full-time with flexible ADO
- Based in Moorabbin
- RPN Grade 4, SW/SP/OT/PSY Grade 3
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
Alfred CYMHS is one component of the Department of Mental & Addiction Health at Alfred Health. We are a community-based service providing comprehensive assessment, treatment and case management to infants, children, adolescents and young people up to the age of 25 years of age presenting with behavioural, emotional, psychiatric or developmental difficulties.
What you’ll be doing
As one of the Senior Clinicians, you will assist with the co-ordination of the intake, consultation and liaison service and support an integrated and streamlined service system for children, young people and their families.
In this role, you will provide a full range of clinical casework and other therapeutic interventions within Alfred CYMHS, including formal assessments, individual, family, and group therapy and education programs.
You will also provide assessment (including crisis assessment), intervention and case management services to clients and their families including those with co-morbid difficulties.
What you’ve got
- Approved tertiary qualifications and eligibility for membership of AHPRA
- Training and experience in providing child and adolescent mental health services (desirable)
- Australian working rights
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Have/be willing to apply for a valid Victorian Working with Children Check and be willing to undergo a background check
What’s in it for you
- Access to salary packaging, discounted health insurance and banking
- Frequent professional development opportunities
- Great work-life balance
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Rachel Marsden or Denise Fry on ph: 8552 0555
Closing date: Wednesday 26 February 2020 by 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.