Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Permanent, Part-time (4 days per week)
- Based in Moorabbin
- Clinical Psychologist Grade 2
- Generous salary packaging + 9.5% Super
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
Alfred CYMHS is one component of the Department of Mental & Addiction Health at Alfred Health. We are a community-based service providing comprehensive assessment, treatment and case management to infants, children, adolescents and young people up to the age of 25 years of age presenting with behavioural, emotional, psychiatric or developmental difficulties.
CYMHS provides clinical services in partnership with a wide range of service providers to achieve the best possible outcomes. Alfred CYMHS is committed to active participation by families and young people in evaluating and improving our services.
What you’ll be doing
As our Clinical Psychologist, you will provide psychological assessments (including crisis assessments) and treatments: individual, family and group, for children, adolescents and young people presenting with a range of psychiatric, behavioural, emotional, social, developmental or learning problems or who are at risk for developing these difficulties.
You will also assist with coverage of intake and crisis response functions and contribute to the planning, evaluation, and development of clinical service delivery within Alfred CYMHS.
What we need from you
- A Masters or Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology
- Endorsement as a clinical psychologist
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Appropriate work visa
- Current Victorian Driver's License
- Current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one and be willing to undergo a Background Check
What's in it for you
- Discounted health insurance and banking
- Frequent professional development opportunities
- Great work-life balance
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position please contact Denise Fry on ph: 8552 0555
Closing date: Monday 14 October 2019 by 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.