Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Recruitment Specialist, Medical Workforce
- Full time, 80 hours including and ADO
- Fixed-Term, Maternity Leave Cover for 14 months
Alfred Health is a major provider of specialist services throughout the State of Victoria, and one of Australia’s leading public health care providers. The Health Service operates three outstanding facilities: The Alfred, Caulfield and Sandringham.
The Medical Workforce Unit manages the administrative aspects of medical staff appointments including recruitment and onboarding, employment contracts, orientation and credentialing. We are currently seeking a Recruitment Specialist to be a part of the Medical Workforce team here at Alfred Health. This 14-month maternity leave cover is an exciting opportunity delivering end-to-end recruitment solutions and requires the ability to foster strong partnerships with the senior medical staff promoting recruitment best practises.
Reporting to the Recruitment and Workforce Services Manager, you will drive proactive recruitment of all Senior Medical Staff related vacancies.
Our successful recruit will have:
- Proven recruitment experience conducting end-to-end recruitment from sourcing to onboarding
- Provide excellent candidate care, informing and supporting candidates throughout the selection process
- Prepare and post job advertisements using multimedia platforms
- Coordinate interviews on behalf of Senior Medical Staff
- Support interview panels as required
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and/or Talent Management Systems
- Prior experience working across various recruitment related projects would be advantageous
To succeed in this role, you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in recruitment
- Be able to work autonomously
- High attention to detail, accuracy and strong time management skills.
- A proactive and resilient solutions approach plus outstanding communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification i.e. HR or Management is preferred, but not essential
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, health/medical recruitment is desirable
A career at Alfred Health is real, possible and exciting with the following on offer:
- Salary packaging
- Novated Leasing
- Onsite gym
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sue Kaur – Recruitment and Workforce Services Manager on (03) 9076 2520
Please visit our website www.alfredhealth.org.au/careers and click on the job search. Enter job reference number 22295 in the keyword search.
Application Close 22/09/2019
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.