Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Permanent Full Time
- 80 hours per fortnight including an ADO
- Grade 5
The Alfred Health Occupational Therapy Service operates across The Alfred, Caulfield and Sandringham Hospitals.
The Occupational Therapy Service includes approximately 60 EFT (operational reports) with an additional 40-50EFT (professional reports) who provide interventions to inpatients and outpatients across all Alfred Health clinical programs. The Occupational Therapy Service is aligned to the Alfred Health strategic goals and operational performance targets.
The Occupational Therapy Manager is the Occupational Therapy professional lead across the health service in ensuring that the Occupational Therapy workforce is fit for purpose and that the right person is completing the right task, at the right time. In addition the role requires leadership of allied health across a clinical program which will entail engagement with program operational leadership to ensure allied health is effectively providing the workforce required to support the clinical program meet operational requirements.
Please view the Position Description for full position summary.
· Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
· Eligibility for membership of the Australian Occupational Therapy Association
· Registration for practice as an Occupational Therapist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
· Post-graduate clinical qualifications or health services management/administration/ business management at Masters level or higher.
· Experience in the delivery and/or management of a Occupational Therapy Service in a major public health service, hospital environment, and recognised as a leader within the Occupational Therapy profession
· Salary Packaging
· Discount Health Insurance
· Car Parking (subject to availability)
· Onsite Gym
· Child care services
For further enquires please contact Lisa Somerville, Director Allied Health, on 9076 8847
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.