Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed-term to Sept 2020 – Maternity leave backfill
- Part-time (3 days per week)
- Based in Moorabbin
- Psychologist Grade 3
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
Alfred CYMHS is one component of the Department of Mental & Addiction Health at Alfred Health. We are a community-based service providing comprehensive assessment, treatment and case management to infants, children, adolescents and young people up to the age of 25 years of age presenting with behavioural, emotional, psychiatric or developmental difficulties.
CYMHS provides clinical services in partnership with a wide range of service providers to achieve the best possible outcomes. Alfred CYMHS is committed to active participation by families and young people in evaluating and improving our services.
What you’ll be doing
As the senior psychologist within the Early Intervention Mobile Outreach Team (EIMOS), you will provide assessment and treatment services as well as outreach to clients. You will utilise best practice family, psychosocial, and other interventions, and will assist with the intake, referrals, and consultations coming into the program.
What we need from you
- Master or doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology
- Registration under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (Victoria) Act 2009.
- Endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (Victoria) Act 2009.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience as a clinical psychologist
- Appropriate work visa
- Current Victorian Driver's License
- Current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one, and be willing to undergo a Background Check
What's in it for you
- Access to salary packaging, discounted health insurance and banking
- Frequent professional development opportunities
- Great work-life balance
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position please contact Miranda Muller on ph: 8552 0555
Closing date: 27 August 2019 by 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.