Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Alfred Health Home Care Packages Team Leader
- Part time, 64 hours per fortnight
- Salary: Allied Health Grade 3 or Nursing equivalent + generous salary packaging, 9.5% super + flexible ADO\
- Based on-site at Caulfield Hospital, only 15 mins south-east of the city
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join the Caulfield Community Health Service (CCHS) as Alfred Health Home Care Package Team Leader. You will be responsible for leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team who provide consumer-directed case management to clients in the local community. You will also be responsible for a clinical caseload of clients
You will play an integral role within the CCHS Leadership and Management Team, who together ensure the good functioning of day-to-day operations, the fulfilment of funding targets and obligations, and the achievement of organisational goals.
Your key accountability objectives will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of high-quality Case management services to older adults in the local community
- Ensuring your team meets their required service provision targets and organisational KPIs
- Actively leading and participating in CCHS quality improvement initiatives
You will support your team to work collaboratively within CCHS and Alfred Health, and with external agencies, to ensure high-quality service provision that meets the health and wellbeing needs of the local community.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate strong team management and leadership skills, excellent communication and engagement skills, and an ongoing commitment to professional development and continuous improvement. You will also possess a strong consumer focus, keeping the client and community at the forefront of all that we do.
You will be able to work autonomously, managing your own workload effectively, and also collaboratively with colleagues and other service providers to meet common goals.
- Salary packaging
- Discounted private health insurance
- On-site car parking
- Gym and library services
Enquiries: Ilanit Whiteman (Acting Manager CCHS) on Tel 9076 6666.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.