Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
A position has become available for a Team Leader in the Finance Technology department.
About Finance Technology
Finance Technology supports the Financial, Procurement, Billing and Clinical Costing applications for Alfred Health.
In addition to application and user support, Finance Technology as provides:
- database development and management (MS SQL & Oracle),
- report development (In App, SSRS, Dashboard),
- web based data collection and management utilities, and
- Project management and support across Finance
About the Opportunity
The Finance Technology department is responsible for the support and maintenance of Billing & Finance applications, databases, reporting and business intelligence. These are in the areas of financial accounting, management accounting, financial analysis, decision support, clinical costing, and transactional services (including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Medical Billing).
The Team Leader – Finance Applications is responsible for the provision of support to end users across Finance and the wider organisation while ensuring that Finance systems comply with both government and Alfred Health policies and guidelines.
- Need to energetic, determined to learn, determined to succeed and supportive of your team.
- Have qualifications in IT and/or Finance / Accounting
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience within the Health IT Sector
- An understanding of Billing and Accounting practices for public health institutions
- A willingness to learn
You will have experience:
- In leading teams
- With the use and managment of the Microsoft Office Suite and General Ledger, Procurement & Billing Systems
- Budget & Cost Centre Analysis Reporting
- Database Technologies and SQL scripting
- The use of automation (robotic data entry)
- Project management and/or Resource Allocation
What We Offer
- A competitive Salary
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted Health Insurance
- A great team to work with
Please review the full Position Description and direct enquiries to Stuart Pendrich on 03 9706 5006
Application will be accepted up to Monday 15th July 2019 at 11pm.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.