Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed–term maternity leave backfill to July 2020
- Full-time role (with ADO) based in Moorabbin
- RPN Grade 5 or Allied Health equivalent
- Access to salary packaging
- Great work life balance
Alfred Child and Youth Mental Health Service (CYMHS) is one component of Addiction and Mental Health at Alfred Health. We are a community-based service providing comprehensive multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and case management to infants, children, adolescents and young people up to the age of 25 years of age presenting with behavioural, emotional, psychiatric or developmental difficulties.
The Early Intervention Mobile Outreach Service (EIMOS) team has combined functions of the Intensive Mobile Outreach Service combined with the CAMHS and schools Early Action Program. The Team provides assessment and treatment to those aged 4 to 24 years.
As the Team Leader, you will co-ordinate a multi-disciplinary team in the areas of allocation, workload, teamwork, clinical processes, client pathways, stakeholder engagement and operational and team management.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience of leading teams and specialist assessment and treatment of children and youth in mental health
- Appropriate work visa
- Current Victorian Driver's License
- Current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one
- Be willing to undergo a Background Check
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
- Discount health insurance and banking
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position please contact Denise Fry on ph: 8552 0555
Applications close 21st June 2019 at 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.