Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
5 East Registered Nurse - Respiratory
· Part time (64-72 hours/fortnight)
· Surgical and medical focus
· Highly supportive environment with a focus on education
We're looking for an experienced registered nurse to join our great team on 5 East.
You should be looking to either harness and develop your experience in respiratory nursing, or make the transition to it.
Our team provides Timely, Quality Care for a wide variety of patients spanning General Respiratory, Cystic Fibrosis, Allergy and Immunology, as well as Adult and Paediatric Lung Transplantation specialties.
We value patient-centred care, teamwork and respect; to be customer-focused, motivated, enthusiastic and ambition to develop.
You'll need to have experience in acute medical or surgical nursing and have an interest in evidence-based practice, quality and safety; with a desire to facilitate or even drive its implementation.
Rostering is flexible, with the goal providing a healthy balance between lifestyle and work.
We have a part-time position available.
We offer a comprehensive orientation and preceptor program that complements regular in-house education sessions, as well as the vast education and professional development opportunities available through Alfred Health.
· Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA.
· Experience in Acute Clinical Setting (minimum 2 years); respiratory experience desired
· Current and satisfactory Police Check
· Current and satisfactory Working With Children Check
· Onsite parking (subject to availability)
· Salary packaging
· Discounted health insurance
· Childcare services
All enquirires to Ashley McHardy on 9076-3440
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.