Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Fixed term - End of June 2021
- Full time - 80 hours plus ADO
- Based in Narre Warren, with some travel to other sites.
- OT / SW / PSY Grade 2, RPN Grade 3
- Access to salary packaging
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to be a part of a passionate team pioneering mental health services!
- A meaningful job role with other like-minded team players!
- The opportunity to be involved in cultural change in mental health services!
headspace Early Psychosis
headspace Early Psychosis is one of the world’s most comprehensive youth early psychosis programs being delivered through one program in each Australian state. Through this new initiative, young people and their families have timely access to comprehensive evidence-based early psychosis services. This program aims to intervene early with young people who have unusual sensory experiences and/or beliefs and their families and supporters. The service builds on strengths and resilience, uses the wisdom of lived experience and fosters hope, potential, and recovery.
Alfred Health is the lead agency for this program and offers the opportunity to work in a growing dynamic healthcare environment.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As a CCT (Continuing Care Team) clinician, you will provide clinical assessment, intervention, case management and therapy to young people presenting with or at risk of developing early psychosis and facilitate a culture that emphasises family involvement. In addition, you will act as a resource demonstrating current theoretical knowledge and evidence base for discipline-specific practice in mental health.
In this role, you will be well supported through an outcome-orientated multi-disciplinary team structure with opportunities for professional development.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Approved tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline and eligibility for membership of AHPRA or the appropriate professional body
- Appropriate work visa
- Current Victorian Driver's License
- Current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one and be willing to undergo a Background Check
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
- Access to discounted health insurance and banking
- Frequent professional development opportunities including the opportunity to participate in the Discovery College
- Great work-life balance
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurant
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position please contact Paul Bennetts on ph: 0427 169 615
Applications close Monday, 19 August 2019 at 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.