Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Casual positions
- Up to 20 hours per fortnight (varies)
- KF9 Classification
- Alfred Hospital
Support Services is responsible for the overall delivery of numerous Support Services functions of Cleaning, Gardens and Grounds, Distribution, Security, Ward Support, Food Services, Fleet Management, Car Parking, Waste and Linen Management
The Alfred Car Park team requires an energetic individual to assist with the daily operations within The Alfred's automated car parks.
This role will work with our existing energetic and professional car park customer service team. Reporting to the Car Park Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of the car park by providing excellent customer service, cash handling, processing staff permits, valet operations, validations, carrying out perimeter patrols, issuing of infringements, cleaning. You will also operate and monitor the latest in technology of CCTV, intercom and remote access control equipment.
- Have a 'can do' approach to resolving customer issues.
- Be accurate in recording of incidents and events.
- Have sound computer skills. MS Office proficient
- Be able to multi task.
- Be reliable, enthusiastic and have strong communications skills.
- Have availability for both weekdays & weekend shifts.
- Previous experience in customer service, control room environment and/or experience with Skidata and Park Assist equipment would be highly regarded!
The standard hours of work varies across 6 days including after hours and weekends. A current driver's licence is essential.
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym
- Child care services
Applications close (11pm 4th July 2019)
Enquiries: Garth Motton on Tel 9076 3244 or 0417 993 492
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.