Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Senior role within cutting edge clinical research centre
- Directly supporting the Director of MAPrc
- Supportive team environment
- 12 month contract
- Full time role
MAPrc is seeking an experienced administrative assistant to provide high-level administrative support across a wide range of responsibilities. Reporting directly to the Director of MAPrc, the position will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to complete essential administrative tasks.
The position will provide support the Director by attending to all correspondence and providing secretarial assistance as required. Assisting with the development and implementation of centre wide projects will also be expected as part of the role. Given the breadth and variety of activity at MAPrc, this position is integral to the success of the organisation.
This position has scope to include financial and HR responsibilities and will be involved in the development of research grant proposal documents when required.
The position reports to the Director and is located at Level 4, 607 St Kilda Road, Melbourne.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a challenging and dynamic environment, both independently and in a team environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will have:
- Exceptional inter-personal skills and strong communication skills both written and verbal
- An ability to schedule and prioritise tasks and work load with minimal supervision including diary management, meeting scheduling
- High integrity and a proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- Excellent PC skills with accurate word processing, proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Apple Mac programmes and familiarity with Google email and calendars
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- Great work/life balance
Applications must be submitted through the Alfred Health online system. Applications sent directly to the contact listed below will not be considered for the position.
Please direct further enquiries to Anthony De Castella, MAPrc Research Manager on 03) 9076 6554
Applications close 27th of May 2019 at 11pm
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.