Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Part-time (3 days per week), Permanent
- Based in Moorabbin
- Registered Psych Nurse Grade 5
- Portable long service leave from other public health services
Alfred CYMHS is one component of the Department of Mental & Addiction Health at Alfred Health. We are a community-based service providing comprehensive assessment, treatment and case management to infants, children, adolescents and young people up to the age of 25 years of age presenting with behavioural, emotional, psychiatric or developmental difficulties.
CYMHS provides clinical services in partnership with a wide range of service providers to achieve the best possible outcomes. Alfred CYMHS is committed to active participation by families and young people in evaluating and improving our services.
What you'll be doing
As our Discipline Senior Mental Health Nurse, you will be responsible for the clinical and professional development of the CYMHS mental health nursing staff and co-ordination of mental health nursing services within CYMHS.
This position will maintain clinical mental health nurse standards within CYMHS and promote and develop mental health nursing research and evaluation.
What we need from you
- Approved tertiary qualifications and eligibility for membership of AHPRA
- Postgraduate qualifications
- Minimum of ten years post-graduate clinical experience
- Appropriate work visa
- Current Victorian Driver's License
- Current Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one
- Be willing to undergo a Background Check
What's in it for YOU
- Access to salary packaging, discounted health insurance and banking
- Frequent professional development opportunities
- Great work-life balance
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, include your resume and cover letter.
For more information regarding the position please contact Denise Fry on ph: 8552 0555
Closing date: Wednesday, 21 August 2019 by 11pm AEST
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.