Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
Intensive Care Nurse
- Permanent Part Time and Full Time positions available
- Work Life Balance – 12 or 8 hour shift patterns
- Onsite Crèche, Parking and Salary Packaging
- Alfred Hospital
Annual base salary range for full time (38 hours per week): dependent on experience - $68k - $90k
Alfred ICU is a university attached quaternary referral centre, providing State Service for heart and lung transplantation (including paediatric lung transplantation), artificial heart technology, extra-corporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), burns and hyperbaric medicine. It also provides Victoria’s Adult Cystic Fibrosis and Pulmonary Hyperextension Services.
Internationally renowned, The Alfred ICU provides specialist career pathways and endless career opportunities.
Be part of a collaborative, innovative and dedicated team.
The Intensive Care Unit is a state-of-the-art facility with 45 beds, admitting more than 3,000 patients a year.
To work within the Alfred ICU means that you get to be a part of something greater, contribute and collaborate within a complex yet fulfilling environment.
If you’re ready for a challenge and you want to provide evidence based holistic care – this is the job for you!
Grow your career with the support of our nursing education team and access professional development and support programs.
Join Alfred Health and take your career to the next level through our shared commitment to providing clinical excellence
- Post Graduate qualification in Critical Care Nursing (ICU)
- ICU experience in an acute hospital
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Passionate about delivering outstanding patient centred care
- A commitment to continuing professional development to advance nursing practice
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym
- Child care services
All enquiries to Dawn Fouhy on 9076 0600
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.