Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- TAC Project Lead
- Fixed Term, part time up to 22.8 hours per week or 0.6EFT
- Grade 3 or 4 dependent on experience
Alfred Health Allied Health Services comprises a number of allied health disciplines who provide patient centred care across all clinical programs that operate at Alfred Health.
The Project Consultant will be responsible, under the direction of the Director of Allied Health for the design and implementation of the Trauma Allied Health Workforce redesign at Alfred Health.
The Project Consultant will manage the planning, development and reporting on key allied health workforce strategy and redesign.
· Degree in health related discipline
· Post graduate qualification at minimum Masters level, ideally with research experience
· Combination of relevant clinical knowledge, operational management experience and project management skills
· Demonstrated skills and knowledge in project management and redesign in an acute health care environment
· Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Capacity to work skilfully and creatively in an environment of competing values and competing demands
· Demonstrated high-level conflict resolution and negotiation skills and strong organisational and time management skills
· Salary Packaging
· Discount Health Insurance
· Car Parking (subject to availability)
· Onsite Gym
· Child care services
Applications close (11pm 24th May)
All enquiries to Lisa Somerville on 9706 8847.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.