Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full time 80 hours per fortnight
- NUM or Allied Health equivalent
The Hospital Admission Risk Program at Alfred Health is seeking an experienced healthcare professional take up the role of HARP Operations Lead across the Alfred, Inner south, and Allied Health teams.
The successful applicant will have excellent communication and change management skills and significant clinical experience. They will have a sound understanding of both acute healthcare system and the hospital's interface with the community and primary care.
This role is integral to ensuring continuous improvement within the HARP program and the care we provide for patients experiencing a high level of clinical and psychosocial complexity. The incumbent will work collaboratively with his/her counterparts across Caulfield and Sandringham hospitals, the Mobile Assessment and Treatment Service Team Lead, and the HARP manager.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the ability to work in a dynamic environment, problem solve, negotiate, and collaborate to achieve the best available outcomes for HARP clients.
The successful applicant will have an excellent attitude towards the positive and supportive development of the workforce, helping high performing clinicians to bring out their best. An appreciation of complex systems and complex care management is essential to this role. Previous experience in healthcare leadership is a prerequisite. For more information please view the position description.
- Tertiary graduate qualification: Nursing or Allied Health
- Post graduate qualification: project management, public health, leadership and management, business and accounting are all highly regarded
- Health leadership experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the principles of change management
- A broad and current understanding of the healthcare system
- A solid understanding of chronic disease management, psychosocial health issues, and health self-management.
- Salary Packaging
- On-site parking (Subject to availability)
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Childcare services
Enquiries to Felice Borghmans 0439 568 196
Applications close Wednesday, 10th April 2019 at 11pm
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.