Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Equipment ANM - T-DOC
- Full time – 76 hours per fortnight
- Permanent ongoing
- Position Classification Code YW11
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Amazing benefits
The surgical services program delivers the majority of surgical services across all Alfred Health sites.
The program consists of surgical units, anaesthesia and perioperative medicine, operating suite service, two elective surgical inpatient wards, a medical day unit, day of surgery admissions, day surgery and endoscopy service. The program also oversees the elective surgery waiting list, medical elective waiting list and outpatient service which averages over 200,000 attendances per year.
The Equipment ANM - T-DOC is a member of the OSS leadership team and reports directly to the Material Resource Manager of the Operating Suite.
This role oversees the Getinge T-DOC tracking system - used to trace and track sterile goods to the patient. They are pivotal in the implementation and maintenance of AS/NZ 4187:2014 in relation to tracking of Reusable Medical Devices (RMD’s).
They will support excellence in clinical practice and promote awareness and understanding of the requirements for tracking in professional practice and patient care.
They are responsible for managing clinical risk and implementing systems and processes to improve patient outcomes.
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA.
- Relevant post-graduate diploma or working toward same.
- Recent acute clinical nursing background in a relevant health service
- Familiarisation with T-Doc system or similar preferred but not essential
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
For more detail on the role, please download the relevant position description. For further queries please Contact: Julianne Pyle 03)9076 0956
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.