- Job no: 19432
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Other Allied Health / Medical Science
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Casual work
- Social Worker Grade 2 or Occupational Therapist Grade 2 or Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 3
- 24/7 rotating shifts
- Make your next move count!
- Take advantage of our laid-back lifestyle, our cultural diversity, café culture and easy access to so much more in the Inner South.
Alfred Psychiatry offers a unique and diverse career in Mental Health where we encourage you to Be Your Best!
Alfred Psychiatry is responsible for the operation of services which focus on people with a severe mental illness residing in the Inner South Eastern area of Melbourne.
Services are provided by a number of teams located at the Alfred Hospital (Commercial Road, Prahran) and at St. Kilda Road Clinic, Waiora Clinic in Armadale, Alma Road CCU in St. Kilda and the Child & Adolescent Service located in Moorabbin.
We are currently seeking a SW2/OT2/RPN3. You will be working with experienced clinicians and enjoy a variety of work across CATT, Triage and EPS (within the Emergency Department).
- Relevant qualifications and degree
- Ability to contribute to the functions of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Ongoing commitment to professional development
- Ability to contribute to care plans and manage behaviour concerns.
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence.
- Discount health insurance
- Salary packaging
- Close to public transport.
Please contact Liam Mcintyre on 0429 612 423 for any further inquiries
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
- Published on 27 Sep 2022, 11:59 PM