Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
A position has become available for a Business Analyst, Technical in the Finance Technology department.
About Finance Technology
Finance Technology supports the Financial, Procurement, Billing and Clinical Costing applications for Alfred Health.
In addition to application and user support, Finance Technology as provides:
- Database development and management (MS SQL & Oracle),
- Web based data collection and management utilities,
- Project management and support across Finance, and
- Organisational support for Business & Clinical Reporting (In App, SSRS, Dashboard)
About the Opportunity
The Business Analyst role is a full time, permanent position that reports to the Team Leader (Applications) – Finance Technology.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Analytical support to the Finance Department and other areas across Alfred Health,
- Support of billing, budgeting, GL and reporting systems,
- Vendor and end user management, and
- Leadership and technical input into in systems integration, process improvement and automation initiatives
You will need to be energetic, determined to learn, determined to succeed and a team player.
Specifically, you will have (as a minimum) qualifications in IT and/or Finance and experience in:
- Health Industry
- Finance Applications
- Analysis of processes and/or data
- Management of and development using Microsoft SQL Server and ORCALE databases
- Report development (In App, SSRS, Power BI)
What We Offer
- A competitive Salary
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted Health Insurance
- A great team to work with
Please review the full Position Description and direct enquiries to Nehaben Patel on 03 9706 8188 or email@example.com.
Application Close on 10pm Wednesday 20th February 2019.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.