Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
- Full time – 80 hours per fortnight, including an ADO
- Position Classification Code HS3
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Amazing benefits
The Medical Services Division is headed by the CMO and includes three Alfred Health Clinical Programs - Pharmacy, Pathology and the Radiology & Nuclear Medicine as well as the Alfred Health Medical Services Department. The latter includes the Medical Services Executive, Medical Workforce, Legal Support Services, Medical Education, and the Clinical Governance Unit.
This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Executive Assistant, to join a leading and highly regarded health service.
You will provide high level secretarial and administrative support to the CMO and the Director - Medical Services and Director Medical Services– Governance as required. Your key accountabilities include but are not limited to, complex diary and inbox management, planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, seminars and travel. Prepare presentations and reports for the CMO’s team by collecting and analysing information and ensuring accuracy and integrity before it is distributed. You will also look for ways to enhance effectiveness by establishing, reviewing and improving the management of all related administrative systems within the Medical Services department
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role health industry (desirable)
- Proven experience to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Superior communication, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Good influencer, pragmatic and confident in liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders
- High degree of attention to detail and professionalism with the ability to analyse and problem solve
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office Suite including advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word, with a typing speed of at least 70 wpm
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
If you are a highly experienced, passionate and driven EA with a natural flair for dealing with people and administration, we would love to hear from you!
For a confidential discussion, please contact Preeti Yadav on 03) 9076 2520
Applications close 18th February 2019
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.