- Job no: 1903
- Categories: Nurse, Registered Nurse
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Permanent Full or Part Time Nurse Pool
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for your next challenge? Are you flexible, enthusiastic and would like to work across a variety of clinical areas? Come join the Alfred Health Nurse Pool team!
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and a major provider of specialist state-wide services to the people of Victoria.
Full time or part time (minimum 32 hours per fortnight) opportunities are currently available for registered nurses with significant recent acute nursing experience to join Alfred Health's dynamic Nurse Pool team.
Working as a part of the Nurse Pool team you will have the unique experience of working across a wide range of general and specialty areas. These include; oncology, trauma, infectious diseases, respiratory, renal, neurology, emergency, cardiology, cardiothoracic, neurosurgery and burns.
As a Nurse Pool team member, you will be provided with:
- Education and support
- Opportunity to consolidate skills
- Exposure to different specialities within a supportive framework
- Access to a Nurse Educator
To succeed in this role you must:
- Be a motivated individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a team environment
- Possess a strong understanding and background of Patient-Centred care
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of communication with patients, staff and visitors
- Have completed a post graduate year
- Be available to work on a rotating roster (morning, afternoon & night duty)
Alfred Health provides many benefits including salary packaging, discounted private health insurance, onsite parking, gym and library facilities. Close to public transport and shops.
If you are interested in the opportunity to join one of Australia's leading health care providers, then we want to hear from you.
For further information, please contact the Nurse Bank and Pool leadership team on 9076 2500.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Published on 22 Feb 2018, 5:36 AM