Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
Alfred Centre Operating Suite
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Are you an experienced day procedure, anaesthetic, and/or recovery nurse?
- Monday - Friday: no on call, no night shifts!
- Multiple positions available: fixed term and permanent part-time roles, 48 - 72 hours per fortnight
- Join a dynamic and vision-driven team, with opportunities for long-term development!
Alfred Centre Operating Suite are seeking passionate, dedicated and motivated nurses to join our collaborative and dynamic team in 2019. We are offering varied positions including permanent and fixed-term part-time roles, with commencement dates from April 2019. The Alfred Centre Operating Suite encompasses six operating theatres and three procedure rooms, an admissions and day procedure unit and step-down recovery, providing care to patients throughout their surgical journeys. Our department provides many exciting opportunities to develop experience, skills and knowledge across a diverse range of specialities, including Urology, Breast and Endocrine, Orthopaedics, Ear Nose and Throat, Plastics, Vascular, General Surgery and Endoscopy. To be successful for the position you will need to demonstrate the core nursing values of patient centred care, trust and respect in every interaction with patients, carers and colleagues.
We are seeking candidates who:
- Have current and unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Are motivated individuals with proven people and communication skills
- Are able to work independently as well as with others
- Are able to display evidence-based practice within a clinical setting
- Are committed to ongoing professional development and clinical excellence
- Have a desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Have experience within a large acute hospital
- Monday to Friday work - no on call, no night duty!
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
- An on-site child care centre
- On-site gymnasium
Enquiries: Mei Romary, Nurse Manager, on 0447 382 018
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.