Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Join the Emergency Administration team and take the next step in your administration career
- Full time – 80 hours per fortnight, Including an ADO
- Position Classification Code HS2
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Amazing benefits
Alfred Health Emergency Services deliver emergency care to the population of Melbourne at The Alfred Emergency & Trauma Centre and the Sandringham Hospital Emergency Department. There is a cross-campus management and administration structure which ensures that all patients received timely, quality, care when they present to an Alfred Health facility. Alfred Health is known as a leader in the provision of emergency and trauma care.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed administration professional to join our administration team on a permanent basis.
Our Administration Assistant role requires a multi-skilled administrator to provide reception and administration support to the Emergency Services leadership team. The position is based in the administration office and works closely with the Directors' Executive Assistant and the emergency medical and nursing leadership.
Duties may include, but not be limited to: reception, team administration, rostering, data collection and entry, financial and billing reporting/reconciliation, requisition/ordering, internal and external account processing, filing and typing.
We believe our administration staff play a crucial role in the delivery of our service and we offer a supportive and positive working environment.
- An equivalent combination of relevant experience and commitment to continuing professional development (to be justified via the written application process).
- A minimum of two years’ experience in health administration, preferably in a hospital setting.
- Access to Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives in addition to discounted health insurance
For more detail on the role, please download the relevant position description. For further queries please contact Jessica Hocking, Senior Manager Emergency on 9903 0645
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.