Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full Time - 80hours with ADO
- Located at Caulfield Hospital
We want you!
If you have recent haemodialysis experience, are highly organised, understand the complex clinical care needs of patients with renal failure, have or wish to develop your management skills and you consistantly provide high quality patient care.
Post graduate renal qualifications would be advantageous.
Alfred Caulfield Haemodialysis is a 12 chair satellite unit which provides maintenance haemodialysis for outpatients and inpatients undergoing rehabilitation.
This role supports excellence in clinical practice and promotes the development of nurses, ensuring the philosophy of nursing and standards of practice are consistently reflected in professional practice and patient care.
Together with the Nurse Manager, the Associate Nurse Manager is responsible for managing clinical risk and implementing systems and processes to improve patient outcomes. The Associate Nurse Manager/ Associate Nurse Unit Manager facilitates timely patient access and flow across the continuum of care.
Please review the attached Position Description or further information
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via AHPRA.
- Relevant post-graduate diploma or working toward same.
- Recent acute clinical nursing background in a relevant health service
- We are open Monday to Saturday, closed Sundays. No night duty or on-call required.
- Salary packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Onsite Gym.
- We are a friendly team who aim to promote patient education and engagement in the chronic satellite setting.
Application close Wednesday, 19th December 2018 at 11pm
For further details please contact Di Peart on 03 9076 6203
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.